วันพุธที่ 27 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Papa Shango Classic Superstars WWE/WWFCollector Series # 9 Action Figure Review

Custom Cape Ralphs Figure Clothing cgi.ebay.com :::::PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No comments about the Godfather or Kama WE ALL KNOW he was once Papa Shango!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you. Additional Notes/info:::::: Through out most of Papa Shangos WWF Carrer,,his cape was actually half white and half black,but I think at the very end of Papa Shango,,I think it became mostly black with copper color layerd like shown in this cape...if I'm wrong...oh well,,,the cape is still "appropriate" THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH ShadenMedia/RogueMVProductions ((Brook)) Sid Justice vs Papa Shango Stop motion will definilty be the first actual match I do. -----Papa Shango was actually the very first jakks figure I wanted to collect,but due to his rarity and price,I had no choice but to wait..and then you came along =) If anyone else would Like to donate action figures,,feel free ;) lol (not to sound greedy)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k77IiVj7bsQ&hl=en

mezco action figures jeff hardy action figure action figures

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น